COVID-19 Secure Policy
COVID-19 Secure Policy Risk Assessment V3 Updated 01/11/2021
The safety of each child and staff who attends our centre is our highest priority. In line with the government recommendations, Educational Tutoring Services Ltd has undertaken a risk assessment and the following guidelines will be adhered to during business hours.
- All staff must always wear a face mask.
- Children over the age of 12 must wear masks when attending classes.
Social Distance and Hygiene
- Only one child allowed per desk maintaining the social distance requirement.
- Each class will operate in their own bubble.
- All Tables and Door Handles will be disinfected at the end of every session (every 2 hours)
- Upon arrival each child will need to sanitise their hands at the ‘Sanitisation Station’ in Zone One or Zone Two.
- Every child must bring their own writing equipment and books (no sharing)
- Children will not be allowed to move from their designated desk. Child must remain in their seats until parents collect them.
- Child may visit toilets with permission and must use the soap and hand sanitiser provided.
- Parents to drop off the child at the entrance of the centre. Please do not come in. There will be a staff member at the door.
- Drop Off is a few minutes before the lesson starts.
- If there are no designated seats for the child to sit, they will be requested to wait outside (or in the waiting area), until a child leaves the premises and a space becomes available.
- Parents to collect the child at the entrance of the centre. Please do not come in. There will be a staff member at the door.
- Collection is at 15 mins to the hour. Please arrive promptly so we can manage effectively.
- Each child to remain seated at their allocated desk in designated seats.
- In line with our risk assessment the maximum children allowed on the premises at any one time (excluding 3 staff) are as follows:
- Zone 1: 15 children
- Zone 2: 8 children
- Your child must not attend the centre if they have a temperature or flu like symptoms, even if it is very mild.
Management of a child who develops a cough or temperature during the lesson.
- The child will be seated immediately in a self-isolating zone at the rear of the centre until collected by the parents (parent will be phoned).